Learn The Tools To Reframe Your Mind
Learn the strategies to reframe your mind based on authentic Torah sources
Change the way you view obstacles, reframe your perspective of yourself
Find out more. Watch the video
THERE IS HOPE
Develop the power of positive perspective and transform your life!
Learn the formula to reframe your way of thinking:
- Shift your way of thinking into a positive perspective.
- Become a powerhouse of a person in all fields of life.
- View the challenges of life as opportunities.
- Become more self-aware of who you are and your life purpose.
- Gain control of your thoughts and how to reframe obstacles as opportunities.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In Reframe Your Mind Course, you’ll learn how to finally take control of your spiritual, emotional and financial future.ENROLL NOW
In The Next Few Months, You Could…
- Find clarity in all matters of life
- Live with less worry and anxiety
- Tap into the infinite power which you possess
The right tools can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in Reframe Your Mind Course.
Reframe Your Mind Course
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Future?
This 4-week bootcamp will teach you everything you need to know about how to shift your mainframe to achieve success in all areas of your life.
You’ll learn how to:
Work Through the layers
Acquire a new level
Keep on GoingWith a simple shift in your mindset and by learning the right practices, you could start living the life of your dreams.
What's Included In The Course
MODULE 1- Intro
The Art of Reframing- The Torah NLP Approach
Your ability to take on a new perspective on life and reframe your old beliefs which hold you back:
- Rabbi Akivah- from shepherd to the greatest Torah Sage in History.
- Whatever situation one is in, one can break through the obstacles, when consistent.
- When it comes to material matters, look at someone who has less.
In spiritual matters, look at someone who is more driven.
- Destruction, challenge, and downfall are for the sake of uplifting.
Darkness can become transformed into light.
You’ll finish this module by understanding the three principles of self growth as taught by Rabbi Akivah: Work Through the layers, Acquire a new level & Keep on Going.
Working Through the layers
Are you who you really think you are? In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- What are the human and spiritual components of our being
- How to achieve time affluence and go being the confines of perceived time
- What is emotional intelligence and how to access it
- How we hold the paradoxical individual and collective consciousness of the universe within us
You’ll finish this module by understanding who you are as the multifaceted person you truly are
Acquire a New level
In order to go to the next level we must be courageous to embark a new level. In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Why are we tested? how do challenges raise us?
- The secret of creation and the purpose of man
- How to foster greater level of trust- bitachon in G-d and in ourselves
- How to remain joyous as we continue striving forward
You’ll finish this lesson becoming more sure of yourself and of your inner power to breakthrough obstacles
Keep on Going
Challenges will keep on coming at you. It is vital to know that you've got this. In this course, you’ll learn:
- How challenges make us stronger. Eat the challenges like an energy bar
- How to develop a healthy sense of self confidence while maintaining humility
- Focus on what really matters and things will fall in place
- About your unique soul powers and how to tap into them
You’ll finish this module with a formidable understanding of how to maintain and incorporate a steady and consistent growth mindset
This Course Is For You If...
- You are looking for a growth mindset
- You want to shift the way you view life's challenges
- You want to be more connected to your true self
- You want to develop a healthy and unstoppable self confidence
- You want to be the best partner in your relationship
- You want to live a mission oriented life which is filled with purpose & meaning
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Rabbi Chay Amar
I am the founder of SoulBoost, a public speaker, and the author of the book "To Be Or To Become."
My passion is to guide others in discovering their true potential.
As a rabbi of the Chabad of Golden Beach, Florida, I have helped many in times of crisis and hardship. I frequently receive requests for advice on education, personal issues, and marriage counseling.
I am no stranger to self-help. I have overcome complex issues and struggled along the way. Through my life experience, secondary and tertiary education, and the wisdom of the Torah, I help individuals find answers to existential questions such as what is the key to happiness.
"Rab Amar has the ability to explain complex and elevated concepts in a very simple and of profound level, and of course his humorous and entertaining way is a key ingredient in every class."
- Linda Masri
"The importance of learning Torah concepts in a way where I can relate and connect is not always easy to find; Nonetheless, this is one of the many things you get out of Rab Amar’s course."
- David Jafif
"Today in a World where the Material tendencies tend be stronger, we need to reinforce our Neshama with wise words and ideas. Rab Amar’s course helps you disconnect to be able to really connect back to the source."
- Denisse Romano